My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Just A Little Bit Of Rain






There's suppose to be a road under this bridge!!!!



If this were my husband he would have done the same thing driven through YAHOOO!!!



Morning commuters had a very stressful drive to work!!!!



So Calgary had some rain last night. We live in the SE part of the city so all we got was some rain and a good thunder storm. But other parts of the City were devastated by the amount of rain that came down in a short period of time. The picture's above are of two of our major roadways Glenmore which is under construction right now and looks more like a river running under the bridge, and Deerfoot which is a Major highway. Two houses were stuck by lightning and burn to the ground!!!!

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

4D said...

Hubs is in Calgary. He said there was a lot of rain. Egads!

Keep smilin!

Polar Bear said...

Holy Cow!!! That is amazing!

Stay Safe!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!How scary and very sad!!!!!


from NB,Canada

Dawn and Dale said...

I just found your blog via Sara's blog roll.....

Got excited when I noticed you were from Canada as well! (WE are in BC)

My sister lives in Calgary (NW side). I hadn't talked to her in a few days and didn't hear about this storm!!!

AMAZING pictures!!!

Hope you hear about your daughter soon!!!

Dawn