My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

UPDATE

I just received an email from Alberta Children Services. They will receive our referral first and they will be the ones to call us...

As of 3:45pm today they had yet to receive our referrals... I am feeling that we might not hear until next week...

Throughout this entire process I have managed to stay calm and not get upset. But today I am at the verge of tears and getting this email only makes me feel worse.

11 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

4D said...

HUGS!! SO close. It must be so hard but it will be so worth it.

Keep smilin!

Dave and Brenda said...

Came across your site on RQ. Congratulations at this very exciting time. Hang in there. We are from northern B.C. and this is how our referral went as well 2 yrs ago. We just received our LID today (4-18-07)for DD#2

Brenda (northernupdates.blogspot.com)

Cristina said...

Hang in there Wendy!!! Thinking of you.
Cristina x

Astrid in Kanada said...

Wendy,
Hang in there, the process is a bit lengthy for you having to go through all the red tape, but you will see her face eventually. Too bad we can't travel together now :-(
Our SW will be away from June 29 til July 10 so we will have to find ways to get our referral when the time comes.
Astrid

Unknown said...

Hang in there!!! It seems like in Canada we're always the last to receive our referrals! grrr
Soon....she'll be in your arms soon..
Krista Dolan
Lily (dianjiang oct 2005)
http://www.parentingcubed.blogspot.com/

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your referral. When you are ready to obtain her newspaper finding ad (which has a photo predating her referral photo!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.

Hope you have a speedy trip to China!!

Brian

Susan said...

Hi! found your site from RQ. Oh my gosh! It has to be tough waiting. I don't blame you for being stressed, hopefully tomorrow you hear so you don't have to wait through the weekend.

Susan C.
www.crowellgang.blogspot.com
LID 2/13/06

Tao's Mommy said...

CONGRATS on your referral....hopefully you will see your sweet ones face tomorrow!! Its neat to find your blog as we WILL be travelling together. I'm with the WC program (live in Sask)and we will be travelling with all you receiving NSN referral!!! I'll keep an eye on your blog!!!

Deb said...

Congrats! I'll be looking in for an update with her picture. Nice to see another Canadian.

Anonymous said...

It is tough being "out of province" I know. For our first daughter we had to wait 11 days! Apparently now our province has changed that process so it is a little speedier. I'll find out soon enough. My LID is 11/11/05!!

Congrats!!

Gotcha Back said...

Oh, how you must feel at this moment, knowing that you are so close. I get butterflies just thinking about it.
Congratulations..........
Shelley lid 3/28/06
www.GotchaBack.net