My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, June 22, 2007

HERE SHE IS Miss Larkyn


I have looked at these picture's a hundred times since we received them this afternoon. I could never have imagined the love that I would feel for this little girl just by seeing her picture.

We have so much to be thankful for right now. I am thankful for my family and friends for all the support they have given us through these past 2 1/2 years. I am thankful for all my blogger friends who each morning when I open my computer leave me wonderful comments. We are most thankful for this little girl who waits for us. We are truly blessed.


Here's what I can tell you so far about Larkyn.... Her Birthday is August 11, 2006, we will get her two days after she turns one. She resides at Xuwen Comprehensive Welfare Institute, in the Guangdong Province.
Holy... Holy... Holy Cow I never thought this day would ever get here. I want to pinch myself just to make sure it's not a dream.
Welcome our Beautiful Larkyn!!!! We can't wait to get you home!!!!

24 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

David and Melissa said...

Wow, I've been checking your blog since the referrals came out at the beginning of the month. Your daughter is beautiful, congratulations!!!
Melissa Aitken
LID Nov 9, 05
FOI

Anonymous said...

Wendy, she is beautiful!!! I just love those Guangdong girls :-)

Congratulations to you and your family!!!

Polar Bear said...

Oh Wendy! She is ADORABLE!!!
Congratulations!!

I know this wait has been torture. I am so happy you finally have that amazing little picture!!! Woooo HOOOOOO

Happy Dancing with you!!!!

C's Mom said...

She is beyond adorable!!!

Congrats a million times over. I am so happy for you :0)

Tao's Mommy said...

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG.....CONGRATS Wendy!!! I love the name Larkyn and she is SOOOO beautiful. I cannont wait to meet her in Beijing. We will have to have a birthday party for her!!!!
Enjoy your weekend!!!

Angela said...

Congratulations Wendy ~ Larkyn is beautiful!! So happy for you!!
Can't wait to follow your journey!

Angela :)
LID Jan 4/06

Anonymous said...

When I got off the phone with you yesterday, I just stared at my niece's pictures and cried! She is so beautiful and I am so very happy for you. I can't even begin to describe how very proud I am of both you and David for the most amazing life you are going to give this beautiful little "China Doll". It has been a long 2 1/2 years for you I know, especially this last month.....but God knew what he was doing...and he has sent you the most perfect gift. I love her already and I can't wait to hug her, squeeze her and kiss her like my very own in August when she gets home! LOVE YOU ALL.

James said...

Oh, wow! Larkyn is beautiful! Congratulations! Wendy, Im so happy for you and your family! Can't wait to meet little Larkyn in Beijing!
Louisa

Pug Mama said...

I have been waiting for this photo!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
AND - she and I have the same Birthday!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!

Dave and Brenda said...

Congratulations!! What a little cutie! I think only a fellow adoptee can understand the meaning of these first pictures and the love that is felt...I'll enjoy following your journey. Hope you enjoy HOT and HUMID!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you finally!! We've been checking daily since we received our referral on June 8, she is a beauty!!!! Now come the packing and more paperwork and staring at her picture!!!
Congratulations again!!!

Cristina said...

YAYYY!!!!!! I am so happy for you Wendy!! Larkyn looks like an absolute doll. Congratulations to you and all your family - YAYYY!!!!!

Cristina xx

Alyson and Ford said...

Congratulations! She's adorable!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Steffie B. said...

OMW.......She is just beautiful! I am so happy for you!

Brandi said...

Ohhh i am so excited, getting teary eyed just reading the info and looking at the picture. Congrats, how exciting for you.

Steffie B. said...

I had to come back and see her again......look at those kissable little lips! ;)

Colleen said...

OH MY GOD!!! I am soooo sorry for my delay in the big congrats! She is sooooo cute. I mean C.U.T.E!!!! Things have been stressful at our "crib"....so I haven't been in bloggie land too much.

So happy for you Wendy. She is just beautiful!! (born 2 weeks before Hannah!!)

Astrid in Kanada said...

Wendy and family,
CONGRATULATIONS, now I am jealous that we can't travel together, I would have liked to be there to meet you and Larkyn. She is really beautiful, worth the wait, right.
Can't believe only two more weeks and we might see you daughter's face for the first time too!!
Astrid & Steve
LID Nov 9, 2005

LaLa said...

found you on Colleen's blog...she is BEAUTIFUL...so worth the wait, but you knew that. Enjoy your time in China (we miss it) and take a ton of photos, relax, buy a lot!!! and most of all, enjoy spending time with your precious daughter.

t~ said...

I just popped over from Colleen's site. Congratulations!!! Your daughter is simply adorable!

4D said...

Congrats!! SO happy for you. What wonderful news. She is a cutie!

Keep smilin!

Mya said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! It is so worth the wait!

Michelle said...

I just stumbled upon your Blog ... Larkyn is breathtaking! What a precious little gift!! Congratulations!!!

R&H said...

She's beautiful and perfect! What an amazing gift. You are so lucky to have this amazing girl.
Congratulations, I can't wait to read about your trip to China to bring her home!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com