My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, June 28, 2007

So my dear friend Maya has left for the summer months. I have offered to care for her wonderful Maple Bonsai tree. I don't have the greenest of thumbs but I usually can managed not to kill plants. I had found the perfect place for this tree, it would get lots of sun in the morning and the rest of the day lots of light. There was just one problem, Miss Shadow the cat thought she should give the tree a trim with her teeth. So to save the poor tree I have had to put it up much higher.

Wish me much Luck that this tree will survive the summer months... !!!!

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Polar Bear said...

Better you than me! I could take care of it for a while, but the whole summer? It would be dead by the time she returned home.

Good Luck! I hope Miss Shadow has had enough. :)

Tracey and Mike said...

Thanks to our kitty most of our plants also live at higher elevations!

Steffie B. said...

Oh yes....any time I have flowers or anything "green" in my house...Sasha thinks it's a treat for him....which then just leads me to have to clean up the cat barf! UGH!

C's Mom said...

Shadow is the clone of my Jake. He would have eaten the whole thing though and been laying on his back with his paws in the air looking innocent.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Wendy for taking care of my bonsai i like the picture with reegan very much... and i trust... no metter what it is in good hand... i send you my love...