My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, June 25, 2007

Getting our referral has not been the only excitement. On Friday Reegan had her end of the year Lake Party with her preschool. The weather was great, and the kids had a blast!!! The highlight of the day was when my friend "C" I will refer to her as "C" because once you see what happened you will understand why she doesn't want people knowing her true identity. ha ha So "C" had borrowed two inter tubes for her girls to use at the beach. Well the next thing we notice is one of the tubes floating happily away to the middle of the lake. I suppose she could have just jumped in and swam for it "NOT". Finally "C" had to humble herself and walk over to one of the lake employees and ask her to kayak to her tube. Well the rescue mission was a success!!!

The day at the beach ended with kids being buried in the sand and then playing at the park. It's been a wonderful three years for Reegan at Little Learners, she has learned so much and made some wonderful friends and so have I. I look forward to the day when Larkyn is old enough to go as well.

0 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment: