My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Heart Is Breaking!!!

Today a friend of mine lost a best friend. I am so sorry for Colleen and Jim hannah in china having a dog for 13 years and then one day he's gone, the loss must be unimaginable.

Personally I can handle human death better then when animals die. I think that's because animals unlike some people out there are truly kind and generous with there love.

Copper died from Cancer, and just like people we need to find a cure for this disease so that it won't take anymore loved ones lives. www.kaliswish.com

Our thoughts are with you guys right now!!!

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Pug Mama said...

I lost my beautiful German Shepherd 3 months ago to cancer, and Colleen was there for me every step of the way. And then cancer struck her Copper. It was the most mind blowing thing. To have a friend be there for you, and then a few months later to have her go through the SAME.EXACT.THING.
My heart is broken for her and Jim, because I know all too well the pain they are going through.

Tao's Mommy said...

Wendy..your such a sweetheart!! My heart is breaking for Colleen too. I just read her post, but am lost for words right now!! Cooper was her life just like my Saige is mine!! I agree with you that losing a pet is sometimes harder than a human death.

Steffie B. said...

I feel so bad for them as well.....however...they have the remarkable gift of their new daughter. I hope they can find comfort in that. ;)

C's Mom said...

My heart breaks for them. Sweet Copper!