My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, June 14, 2007


I was reminded today about those simple things that kids love to do.

Far to often we spend our days running around getting the kids to soccer, ballet, gym and school, then when those are done we are on the phone signing them up for the next batch of activities.

Then this evening I look out my kitchen window to see Ryker and Reegan just playing ball in the back yard. There were no uniforms involved. No coaches around, no snack parent, not a slew of kids running around. Just the two of them throwing the ball back and forth.

Now don't go tearing up on me just yet. This hallmark moment was just that a moment. Then Ryker hit his sister with the ball, Reegan started calling me to give Ryker heck, then Ryker called his sister stupid, then Reegan was off after him with the baseball bat.

And so once again I am reminded of those simple things that kids love to do!!!!

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

It's the simple things in life that are so awesome! ;)

Polar Bear said...

*SMILE*

I remember those same moments with by brothers. One minute LOADS of fun, the next they were 'stupid'. :)