My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, June 25, 2007

Reegan's First Sleep Over















This Saturday Reegan had her first sleep over. Mandy and her sister Eva came for the evening. Reegan and Mandy have know each other for three years, and in some ways they are like sister's. The girls had a tone of fun in the pool, painting, and playing games. Bedtime did not come early I think 11:30pm was that last time I heard them make any noise.
I brought up some toy's for Eva but all she wanted to do was play with the cats. I think Eva's mom and dad should get her a kitty!!!!!
















3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Polar Bear said...

Looks like a fun sleepover!

Anonymous said...

The two of them look like sisters. That is adorable with them in the bed together, is Reegan "faking" sleep? I think she was.....

C's Mom said...

How cute are they?!?!