My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, June 11, 2007

We had a beautiful weekend... The kids had friends over both days and they spent most of there time swimming in the pool.

David, Ryker and I on Sunday started building the new deck that will go at both ends of the pool. I have to say my husband is very good a building... I can only imagine what it would look like if I tried to build it.

As for our Referral when I have goods new I will let you all know.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments!!!!!

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

4D said...

Can't wait to hear all your amazing news!

Keep smilin!

Polar Bear said...

Can't wait to hear some news.

You'll have to post pictures of your new deck! :)

C's Mom said...

Hanging in for great news!!

Steffie B. said...

Waiting with you...can't wait to hear the news! ;)

Cristina said...

Waiting on the other side of the world to hear your good news Wendy...
Cristina xx